Thursday, October 30, 2008

BUSYBUSYBUSY

Man, i've been rotting at home every single day after i came home from headstart. You will only see me using the comp or watching tv but not doing homework -.- Not even headstart's homework. Even holiday homework! Staying at home the whole day also will cause me to rot. I can't even be bothered to practice the piano! Lazy like hell man. Tsk tsk!

Sigh. But gonna be damn busy after headstart ends. Right after headstart that whole week got NYP course. And the course occupies almost the whole day. That whole week is out of bounds already D: And after that course, will be having GB drill trainingS to prepare for next year's drill competition. Plus our school is combining with whitley sec so we will need to have more trainings tgt. All i know is that we need to have more chemistry. Hah. And also netball trainings because in the early next year, also got competition -.- And OBS gonna take away a week of my december holiday! @#$%!& Wth. You call this holiday?! I can dream on about vacation already! SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Ohya, headstart's so rock that i can sleep for almost all the lessons everyday! Horrible man. Have to drink coffee every single day during break so that i won't fall asleep again for the lessons after the break. Sounds exaggerated but that's the fact. And the physics students FINALLY got our FIRST and LAST longer break tmr cuz there's bio lesson but not physics. There's only 1 bio lesson for the whole headstart -.- Which also means the bio students got many breaks than we have. What the.. But the triple sciences students are the most pathetic 1 cuz they have to attend both physics and bio lesson. Don't even have a single extra break. Haha. I don't care, tmr gonna go outside and eat breakfast during the 1 1/2 hr break. YES. Haha.

And I'm in need for money now. I'm broke, real broke! I need a job badly. Anyone can recommend me a job? Be a kind soul (: PLEASE..!